The USB-eLicenser — also referred to as Steinberg Key or dongle — is a copy protection unit required by most Steinberg software products . It is included in the boxed versions of our host applications Cubase Pro, Cubase Artist, Nuendo and WaveLab Pro. Alongside with the host applications, many Steinberg VST instruments also require the USB-eLicenser. However, the dongle is not included in VST instrument product boxes and must be purchased separately if no USB-eLicenser is already in use. The USB-eLicenser connects to your computer’s USB port and can store several Steinberg product licenses, due to the Steinberg copy protection system. You can also transfer licenses between USB-eLicensers, with certain limitations.
* No more need for multiple dongles.
* No extra payment for an additional dongle in each package of a VST instrument.
* Easy access to full featured demo versions of Steinberg's leading applications.
* In-depth product information on CD-ROM.
* Type: Steinberg authorization eLicenser Key
* USB: Type A
* Package Dimension: 16cm x 16cm x 16cm
* Package weight: 0.032kg