12" 2-Way Line Array Loudspeaker (800W / 1600W / 3200W)
The VRX932LA-1 is a light-weight (46 lb / 21 kg) compact 12" two-way line array speaker system designed for use in arrays of up to six units. While intended for smaller venues than the VerTec series, the VRX932LA-1 Constant Curvature Line Array is designed and built to the same high standards and uses the same advanced, concert-proven drivers. The VRX932LA-1 delivers extraordinary power handling, clarity, flexibility and, of course, stunning JBL sound in an attractive, easy to handle and affordable package. The VRX932LA-1 is a perfect fit for medium-sized venues that don't want to sacrifice sound quality just because they're not as big as other professional facilities. For compact power, it's the VRX932LA-1.
* JBL’s exclusive neodymium magnet Differential Drive® woofer for high-power capacity and light-weight.
* VRX932LA-1 features 3 x 2408J Annular Ring Diaphragm HF drivers. The 2408 represents the latest in JBL Professional compression driver design.
* Constant Curvature waveguide for unprecedented array coherence.
* Dual angle pole socket for aiming flexibility. One or two speakers may be mounted to a 35 mm pole or tripod stand.
* Integral rigging hardware for simple connection of enclosures and optional array frame. Arrays of up to six enclosures may be flown.
* Array Configuration Selector permits “array shading” in passive mode.
* Power Rating: 800 W / 1600 W / 3200 W
* Frequency Range: 57 Hz - 20 kHz (-10 dB)
* Dimensions(H x W x D): 343 mm x 597 mm x 376 mm(13.5 in x 23.5 in x 14.8 in)
* Frequency Response: 75 Hz - 20 Hz (+/-3db)
* Coverage Pattern: 100 x 15 nominal
* Crossover Modes: Bi-amp / passive, externally switchable
* Crossover Frequency 132 dB SPL peak 1.2 kHz
* System Maximum SPL: Passive: 130 dB SPL peak , Bi-amp LF: 130 dB SPL peak
* System Sensitivity (1w @ 1m) Passive: 95 dB SPLBi-amp LF: 95 dB SPLBi-amp HF: 114 dB SPL
* LF Driver: 1 x JBL 2262H 305 mm (12 in) Differential Drive® woofer with neodymium magnet, dual voice-coils, and dual magnetic gaps.
* HF Driver: 3 x JBL 2408J, 38 mm (1.5 in) voice-coil, neodymium compression driver
* Nominal Impedance: Passive: 8 ohm Bi-amp LF: 8 ohmBi-amp HF: 8 ohm
* Active Tunings: Tunings available at www.jblpro.com
* Enclosure: 18 mm, 11-ply birch plywood
* Suspension / Mounting: Optional VRX932LA-AF line array frame kit
* Finish: Black DuraFlex™ finish
* Grille: Power coated, black, 16-guage perforated steel with with acoustically transparent foam
* Input Connectors: Neutrik® Speakon® NL-4 (x2)
* Net Weight: 21 kg (46 lb)
* Package Dimension: 60cm x 35cm x 39cm
* Package weight: 25.31kg