Audiophile 2x2 USB Audio Interface with XENYX Mic Preamp
When it’s time to make recording history, you need the best audio interface you can get – and you need one you can count on. That’s why we’re kicking it up a notch with the amazing UM2, an ultra-compact 2 x 2, 48 kHz USB interface with a studio-grade XENYX Mic Preamp, combination XLR/TRS input for your vocal and direct instrument input (no DI required) and an additional ¼ " Instrument Input. The rich feature-set, which also boasts a powerful Phones Output for the Direct Monitoring of your session, plus 2 Outputs and USB-supplied power – makes the UM2 the best, and most-portable recording interface in its class!
* 2x2 USB audio interface for recording microphones and instruments
* Audiophile 48 kHz resolution for professional audio quality
* Compatible with popular recording software including Avid Pro Tools*, Ableton Live*, Steinberg Cubase*, etc.
* Streams 2 inputs / 2 outputs with ultra-low latency to your computer, supporting Mac OS X* and Windows XP* or higher
* State-of-the-art, +48 V-powered XENYX Mic Preamp comparable to stand-alone boutique preamps
* Powerful Phones output with Level control and Direct Monitor select
* Status, Signal and Clip indications for perfect overview
* USB port for connection and power
* Free audio recording, editing and podcasting software plus 150 instrument/effect plug-ins downloadable at behringer.com
* Computer Connectivity: USB
* Form Factor: Desktop
* Simultaneous I/O: 2 x 2
* Number of Preamps: 1
* Phantom Power: Yes
* A/D Resolution: 16-bit/48kHz
* Analog Inputs: 1 x XLR/TRS Combo, 1 x 1/4"
* Analog Outputs: 1 x Stereo, 1 x 1/4"
* Bus Powered: Yes
* Dimensions: 5.1 x 4.7 x 1.8" / 129.54 x 119.38 x 45.72 mm
* Weight: 0.6 lb / 0.3 kg
* Packaging Size: 22cm x 16cm x 9cm
* Packaging Weight: 0.55kg